1. Your Coin Club's very own webpage on the internet.
2. Layout of your webpage, including location map, photo or logo of your club (just mail them in for scanning to your webpage)
3. Full approval by your club of all the contents of your club's webpage.
4. A link to a separate webpage with a downloadable club membership application form for viewer to print out and mail in with their check.
5. Your webpage can be updated whenever you want. If a date or venue is changed at the last minute, no problem - just e-mail me .
6. A link directly to your webpage from the Coin
Yellow Pages Directory under "Collectors
(check out the list of Coin Collectors Organizations at - http://www.coinshows.com/clubs.html)
7. Your webpage address will be sent to all the major internet search engines. So, people surfing the net will easily find your Coin Club.
8. Low cost - just one flat rate of $50 per year (that's just over $4 per month). Just the layout alone could cost way more than that by some webpage designers. This cost is for one webpage. Each additional linked webpage, such as one for a membership application form or for your auction information would be an additional $10 per page per year.
9. Your webpage is up on the internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year for anyone to view it.
To make a payment, you can enter your Credit Card details here. All the information is private and sent via our secure server.
You may also pay by Check or Money Order (payable to "Paul Edney"). We have a new system for those paying by Check or Money Order. We need a clear scan of the front of the written and signed Check or Money Order. Then email the scan to us atas an attachment in JPG or PDF format. Once received, we will put your club online right away. I am currently traveling and would prefer you use a Credit Card on this form, instead of a check or money order.
We do not accept Paypal.
DON'T DELAY - YOUR COIN CLUB COULD BE ON THE INTERNET AS SOON AS TODAY
Back to Coin Collectors Organizations
Back to Coin Yellow Pages Directory